Are you looking to steal more bases, elevate your game above the rim, or add more distance to your golf swing? You can accomplish all these goals by focusing on strength and power training. The product of speed and strength is power, one of the most sought after qualities an athlete can possess.
However, the way in which strength training, also known as weight training, is approached in today’s fitness world is often times rushed and unsafe. The result of this rushed approach is often times injury, especially in younger athletes. To avoid injuries, we screen all of our athletes and focus on overall strength before we begin to train for power. This approach allows athletes to progress at a safe pace that ensures steady improvement.
• A complete health assessment is step one
• Followed by a thorough fitness assessment
• Your level of fitness is determined
• Building overall strength is the goal
• Correct form eliminates the chance of injury
• Good technique leads to faster gains
• Become the master of moves like the Squat, the Clean and Jerk, and the Dead Lift
1. Strength, Power & Speed
2. Overall Body Strengthening
3. Increase emphasis on Power and Speed Training
4. Focuses 90% of the workout on Power and Speed