If you have the need for speed, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal with speed training is simple; create a faster athlete. The way we achieve this, just like anything else we do, is to first assess the athlete. What are the athlete’s strengths and weaknesses? Is the athlete stable?
Once the athlete has been assessed we can break down the speed training into three categories: Straight ahead speed, lateral speed and agility. Each of these components can then be systematically improved, step-by-step. When a progression is mastered, the athlete can then move on to the next level, increasing his or her speed and agility consistently.
• A complete health assessment is step one
• Followed by a thorough fitness assessment
• Level of fitness (Joint Stability)
• Building overall strength
1. Straight ahead speed (sprint)
2. Lateral Speed (side to side)
3. Agility (the ability to move quickly and efficiently in all directions)